Place your article online and have increased exposure. Your article will be optimized for Facebook sharing. There are no cost for placing your article, but there are some guidance points you must adhere to:
- The article must be written by you or on your behalf
- It can contain up to two images, or image plus a short video (~ one minute)
- It must be original and add value to the visitor. Be creative!
- It must NOT breach any copyright work
- Your article must NOT read like an advertisement or a sales pitch. Be tasteful !
- No links or self promoting allowed, you can leave your bio data with single link to your FB page.
- The article should at least have some touch with charity, energy solutions or cause area.
- The article should ideally be between 750 and 1500 words.
- Submitting your article does NOT automatically mean it will be approved. Your article will be reviewed and either accepted or rejected with reason to improve.
If your article is accepted, it will be placed online and you will receive a notification of placement and receive the URL to your article. Once an article is accepted and placed online, it cannot be modified anymore, so make sure to scan for syntax and other common mistakes. You can however at any moment you wish retract your article.
To proceed, contact Billions at Work using the contact form - http://billionsatwork.com/contact -, and you will receive info on how to proceed. It's a simple process.